3d art _ Colonel Hans Landa fan art__ART BY MARLON R. NUNEZ
Some people were asking about the displacement map workflow.
- Load them as Alpha > Invert in Vertical as Zbrush flip them during export
- Load the alpha in the displacement
Adjust the value, most of the time low values around 0,3 do the job
- Create a layer and bake the information from each Channel into separated layers (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary)
- Adjust each layer until it looks right
- Create any new layer for imperfections, wrinkles and extra porosity details
Once you are finish, in order to bake the displacement map I use Multi map exporter inside of Zbrush. Make sure you turn OFF EXR and the scale is set to 1. With the displacement map baked, in 3DsMax I add a VrayDisplacementMod on the lv1 OBJ imported from Zbrush. An amount of 1cm should do the job, though depending on the case I like playing with the SHIFT value too.
Art by MARLON R. NUNEZ
Checkout his website
COMMENT BELOW TO APPRECIATE ****
Submit your videos ,tutorial and many more
Whoever want to submit videos whether they are CGARTIST,STUDIO,SCHOOL,INSTITUTE,COLLEGE, to publish there work in our youtube channel and website It can be anything like your demoreel,shortfilm,vfxbreakup,making etc. Please submit here in our forum link is below.
–**Checkout our website to know more—http://www.cg3dankfun.com/
Follow us on—-